Friday, February 5, 2010

My Insanity

I got my glasses yay!

I can't decide if I love them...or just sort of like them.

So If anyone could tell me why I added Dies Ire (From Mozart's Requiem) to a playlist called love drunk with You Give Love a Bad Name(Bon Jovi), Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood), Hey There Deilha, Love Drunk, that would be great.

I love creating playlists...I just make random ones, with random songs that only go together in my brain...or don't at all.

*I will have you, do do, and will get him back even as he gloats*-Sweeney todd*

that is also on the LoveDrunk play list....oh I like that LoveDrunk...I didn't write it like that before...

ahh, I wish I could use shuffle on my ipod, however, I have books on cd, that always pop up, so I have to change it all the time, oh well.

oh I guess it's a John Denver night.

0 comments: